Infogroup Targeting Solutions Significantly Expands List Services Business
Infogroup Adds Talent and Depth to List Services Team to Support Growing Business
(OMAHA, NE) – February 15, 2012, Infogroup Targeting Solutions’ List Services Business announced today that it is expanding its List Management and Broker team in order to support the growing needs of the business. Infogroup Targeting Solutions increases sales and customer loyalty by accelerating targeted B2B and B2C multichannel campaigns. This year alone, Infogroup Targeting Solutions has had a spate of recent client wins including Myron, Eli Research, Oakstone Publishing, Houseparty.com, the National Organization for Women and Arizona Mail Order.
According to Don Patrick, President of Infogroup Targeting Solutions, “We are excited to build upon our exceptional List Services team with such seasoned talent. These additions will better enable us to meet the growing demands of our rapidly expanding clientele. Our team is positioned to offer a superior integrated services approach across marketing channels. ROI for our clients is extremely important to us and we work tirelessly to ensure satisfaction above and beyond expectations.”
Enhancements to the team are highlighted below:
- Ben Perez will take on an expanded role as Senior Vice President of Business Development. Ben brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the B2C market. He is a respected industry thought leader who served as President of the Millard Group from 1990 to 2008. More recently, he has focused on working with high level clients to drive revenue by diving deep into individual client accounts, identifying areas for development and matching appropriate services to address their business needs.
- Jeff Adee joins the List Services management team to lead B2B Business Development. Jeff Adee has over 19 years experience driving sales and product innovation. In this role, Jeff will enhance online and offline data products for clients across Infogroup’s data sources as well as lead sales efforts. Jeff’s aptitude will serve to identify needs and provide a solution for optimal cross-function penetration.
- Steve Mertel has rejoined as VP, Business Development. Steve brings 15 years of direct and digital B2B marketing experience and is best known for his keen sense of marketing strategy and consulting expertise across a variety of channels. Steve will help clients to bridge the gap between traditional list marketing and digital solutions. His specialties include: email marketing, database modeling and customer retention solutions.
- Judy Gessner rejoins the List Services management team as VP, List Services Sales Support and Operations. Judy will be responsible for the operations of the List Services business. She will also lead the effort to enhance our systems and processes for clients who have integrated services across other areas of Infogroup— particularly Data Processing, Database, Email Retention and Acquisition and Data.
- Matt Remigy returns as Director of Analytics. Matt has a deep understanding of the catalog and retail business with comprehensive knowledge of database marketing, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, and segmentation analysis. His expertise will serve to enhance analytic offerings for List Services clients.
Don Patrick further stated, “Over the last few months we have added several new B2B and B2C brokers and list managers to our team. These additions are reflective of the experience and expertise that we have within our List Services Business at Infogroup Targeting Solutions. We are delighted to bring such talented individuals on board and look forward to continuing to provide outstanding solutions for our clients.”
About Infogroup Targeting Solutions
Infogroup Targeting Solutions helps companies increase sales and customer loyalty through analytically driven consumer and business data and database marketing solutions. With exclusive access to the Data Axle ™, we build multichannel solutions using contextually relevant information on 220MM individuals and 21MM businesses.
Infogroup helps companies increase sales and customer loyalty through its high-value data and innovative multi-channel digital and offline marketing solutions. Infogroup enables its clients – from local businesses to Fortune 100 companies – to target, connect with and engage their most valuable audiences. With cutting edge technology and analytics bolstered by our proprietary, real-time Data Axle ™ of contextually relevant information on more than 220 million individuals and 21 million businesses, Infogroup delivers the complete spectrum of value added data, direct and digital marketing solutions. For more information, please visit www.infogroup.com.