Yesmail Interactive Launches Yesmail Market Intelligence
A Powerful Competitive Market and Digital Content Intelligence Solution
New Offering Gives a Centralized View of All Competitive Digital Channel Deployments with Ready-to-Use Insights and Analytics
(Portland, OR) – February 14, 2012 –Yesmail Interactive, an Infogroup company that powers intelligent customer interactions, today announced the launch of Yesmail Market Intelligence. This solution enables marketers to understand emerging trends, themes, and the multi-channel strategies their competition is using. Marketers can then apply these insights to their future campaign strategy.
According to Michael Fisher, President, Yesmail Interactive, “Yesmail Market Intelligence is a powerful marketing solution. For the first time, marketers are able to measure their campaign performance against their competitors across all digital channels by specific brand, vertical, and industry to optimize future campaign launches.”
Yesmail Market Intelligence gives marketers the ability to:
• Build a custom competitive intelligence network with a few easy button clicks.
• Obtain detailed performance analytics of competitor digital campaigns by vertical and channel.
• Report measureable insights of their own digital campaign performance.
• Access graphic rich campaign creative galleries easily, to compare and contrast their creative with that of the competition for future strategy.
• Access the best-of-breed marketing strategies across all marketers to optimize and revitalize content.
Jason Warnock, VP Market Intelligence and Measurement, Yesmail Interactive, stated, “Yesmail Market Intelligence gives marketers the opportunity to keep their customers close and their competition even closer. With real-time results given on one easy to use dashboard, marketers can analyze any campaign, across any vertical, and across multiple digital channels— like social, mobile and email.”
In addition, Yesmail Market Intelligence enables marketers to:
• Evaluate the social influence of campaigns by respective social channels along with those of their competitors.
• Utilize tracked competitor analysis to test channel deployment variations based on deployment time, frequencies, and best performing creative content.
• Justify marketing spend to support specific digital campaigns based on channels competitors are utilizing successfully.
• Be the first to know about competitor sales, offers, products, and more using a robust keyword monitoring system.
• Analyze competitive deployment propensity cycles to get the marketers’ message in market sooner and enable them to immediately respond to competitive deployments with compelling counter-offers.
To see this amazing solution for yourself, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-YESMAIL and sign-up for our webinar: “Keep Your Customers Close and Your Competition Even Closer” on February 23 for the official product unveiling.
About Yesmail Interactive
We power intelligent customer interactions. We give you the insights to recognize and understand your customer to deliver contextually relevant digital communications- while respecting their preferences and privacy. We help marketers evolve their customer relationships through intelligent interactions via technology, insights and services in a near real- time multi-channel environment. We help you compete in the age of the customer. For more information, call 1-877-YESMAIL or visit www.yesmail.com.
Infogroup helps companies increase sales and customer loyalty through its high-value data and innovative multi-channel digital and offline marketing solutions. Infogroup enables its clients – from local businesses to Fortune 100 companies – to target, connect with and engage their most valuable audiences. With cutting edge technology and analytics bolstered by our proprietary, real-time Data Axle ™ of contextually relevant information on more than 220 million individuals and 21 million businesses, Infogroup delivers the complete spectrum of value added data, direct and digital marketing solutions. For more information, please visit www.infogroup.com.